Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where to start... I guess at the beginning

I have never been one for purchasing organic food or even paying attention at all to what I ate or where it came from.  That has now changed.  I watched a movie this year called Food, Inc.  A movie that got me thinking where does my food come from.  How is it grown or raised?  Is it really good for me.  I guess I thought as long as I was buying food at the grocery store instead of fast food restaurants that it was "healthy".  I thought that the federal government was keeping the food supply safe. 

I think it is time for a revolution!  We are the people and we want safe healthy food to eat that doesn't come at an astronomical cost.  We need to get organized and share information about what is really going on with our food supply.  Check this link out: Food, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment